Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Keogh Review


In case you wondered why I haven’t had anything to say about ‘The Keogh Review’, into the 14 NHS Trusts which have had serious problems with mortality rates:

I recently got my fingers burnt, listening to secondhand reports – you need to read the small print.

During the last week, the government has been leaking hysterical figures purporting to be the number of unnecessary deaths, the press (depending on its political stance) has laid the blame, and the NHS managers (on holiday) reckon they’ve got away with it.

I’ve just downloaded the whole caboodle and I’m going to take my time in reading it and thinking it through properly – it will be a couple of days.

You may be surprised at my conclusions, but there will be a proper review at the end of it.

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home:  helpmesortoutthenhs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment