Wednesday 11 December 2013

Don't miss out.


A

You know you may be missing out.

I started this Blog about 6 months ago but I started Blogging last year after my local hospital sent me home with a dislocated fractured ankle which the consultant had thought was a sprain.


To reform Accident and Emergency department, increase the number of consultants to 10 and generaly make things better. I never realised how hard it would be.

Because I’m ill, I also used the Blog to have fun and to show what you can do even when you’re old and ill.

I started to worry about the page counts (it was a campaign, after all) because whenever I did serious things, I’d lose (nearly) all my readers. I would always make it up again but as I got more ill it became harder to get the energy together to campaign.

So, unusually for me, I came up with a compromise; I kept on having a laugh but I started this Blog which I nicknamed ‘my seriously boring Blog’.  And I put on it all the serious and boring stuff that is actually so important.

The thing is, over on the other side there’s a party going on – why not take a look.

Don’t miss out.

K

Neil Harris

(a don’t stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutthenhs.blogSpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment